Skip to Main Content
Engagement with Parliament and dialogue between citizens
Back to Response listing
Include unanswered questions
1. What is your name?
2. What is your email address?
Engaging with Parliament
7. How effective are online petitions as a means of getting involved in politics?
9. Should citizens have more direct input into the political decision-making process, and if so, what would be the most effective way of doing this online?
any way that bypasses the generally sensational traditional media ... even TV encourages confrontation in the name of good TV!
10. Would crowd-sourcing be a useful addition to the consultative process?
11. Is there a role for Parliament in facilitating dialogue amongst citizens about political issues?
possibly ... for example any laws sound be written in such a way that citizens can understand them and that they avoid legal jargon etc.
Help / Feedback